Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wacky Wednesday!



Today is the last day for Friendz Pointz!!! You have until midnight (CST) tonight to complete challenges and get pointz for April. Aren't you having sooo much fun?! We have had some really awesome challenges and techniques this month!!! So much fun and inspiration!

I have something a little different for today's Wacky Wednesday challenge. It is a riddle! Read the riddle, and email your answer/guess to scrapfriendzy@windstream.net . Please put "riddle" in the subject line when emailing your guess. For a correct answer I'll award you with 20 Friendz Pointz, and just for attempting I'll give you 5 Friendz Pointz!! That's a pretty good deal right?! Alright, here is your challenge:


What is greater than God,
More evil than the devil,
The poor have it,
The rich don't want it,
and if you eat it, you will die?

Have fun girls!! Good Luck!!
Have a great day!!!

~Ronda

8 comments:

Christa said...

GREAT riddle!!

BTW you got mail! lol

Cheryl L. said...

I got it!!

AmyG said...

Hmmmm... let me give it some thought.....

Ronda Simpson said...

Wow!! You girls are good! Everyone that has sent in a guess so far, has guessed it correctly!!

Elizabeth said...

man you all are smarties!!
i have no clue!! LOL

so as far as friendzpts for this month, I really suck big time =(
I've been on vacation, planning Tatum's first bday party, getting her nursery fixed and prepping for DH's graduation this weekend!
I really thought Id do a marathon scrapping up those challenges in the last two days.. however, I think I'd put myself in a mental hospital!! LOl

wendipooh13 said...

ok seriously I am completely stumped!!! I am horrible at riddles!! please make sure you post the answer!!! LOL

Brandi said...

I got it!

wendipooh13 said...

ok I had help from hubby, buy emailed you