Sunday, April 27, 2008

Monday Motivation

Happy Monday Girlfriendz!!!!
Well since it is sooo close to the end of the month, I thought I would give you a little challenge that could be done in a matter of minutes. Make a card that is entirely WHITE! (Except for the writing of course) Do this & e-mail a pic or link to the forum & receive 5 extra friendzpointz!!! Who knows....that may be all you need to give you the most pointz for the end of April!

Here is an example that I just whipped out.....

~Cheryl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ronda Simpson said...

Beautiful! I never thought of doing an all white card! Thanks for the motivation!

AmyG said...

Neat idea! Such a pretty card! Love how you used the little paper doillie{sp?}

Elizabeth said...

beautiful!!!! thats a great challenge for a wedding card for those popular summer brides!!
I better get a move on it..lol

Christa said...

Here's mine.

http://christascorner.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking.

I also uploaded it on the forum

wendipooh13 said...

this is soooo beautiful!!! love the card!!! the white is just so pretty