Monday, April 28, 2008

Technique Tuesday

The April FRIENDZ POINTZ Deadline is fast approaching!!! All April FP Projects are due by midnight(CST) Wednesday, April 30!! Less than 48 hours away!! Better get busy!!!
Since we don't have much time, today's technique is a really easy one...
Use Fabric Or Lace On A Page Or Card

I was totally unmotivated to scrap these pics for Beth's album until I saw this white eyelet lace with the red trim... it matched the girls' costumes perfectly!! It just screamed Mexico to me!!



I love playing with different fabrics, laces, or trims. They can add not only an interesting texture, but beauty to your projects! So check out your favorite fabric department and see what inspires you!! Give it a try!! E-mail us a pic of your project to scrapfriendzy@windstream.net or post your pic in this thread in the forum and I'll give you 10 FRIENDZ POINTZ !!


Don't forget, we're looking at the FPz Projects to determine our April GFOTM!! For more info, see the Girlfriend Of The Month Contest link on the right. Have a great Tuesday!!
~AMY
(BTW... I know I have a misspelled word on my LO... it has been corrected!!!LOL)

3 comments:

Cheryl L. said...

Amaaaazing LO!!! Love it!!!
Even though you can't spell!!! Ha!

Christa said...

GREAT LO!! Everything on it screams Mexico!!

Ronda Simpson said...

Perfect pps for the event! Love it! Love the number strip on the side and arrows.