Wednesday, April 2, 2008

March Girlfriend Of The Month

Each month here at ScrapFriendzy, we like to "spotlight" one of our fellow scrappers in what we call Girlfriend Of The Month!

March's GFOTM amazes me with her scrappy talent! She has such a unique style! She is super talented when it comes to cutwork and using paper to embellish her pages in artistic ways. And the winner is....................drumroll pleeeeeezzzzzz.......

Donna Espiritu!!!!!

Meet Donna........."I live in a little town of Cainta in the province of Rizal (Philippines). My husband and I know each other for 16 years now. The 3 latter years as a married couple. My ultimate wish is for my hubby and I to have a child, even just one little tot, girl or boy. I have been scrapping for more than 3 years now. I got interested with scrapbooking when I got married. Hoping I could get to scrap our wedding photos, which until now are in my photo boxes lol! I was able to use my hoarded scrapbook stuff when my niece was born. From then on, as the saying goes, I never looked back. My favorite subjects to scrap are little children.. my nieces and nephews, even godchildren.I love making mini-albums as gifts to them. I also love teaching children about the craft. I love sharing my stuff with my friends' children and I so appreciate it when I hear them ask for another session coz they really enjoy every minute of it, they say. :)"



Here are some of her favorite pages:




Congratulations, Donna!!! We love having you here at ScrapFriendzy!!!

9 comments:

Cheryl L. said...

Yeah DONNA!!!! COngratulations!!!!
Great job!!

Cheryl L. said...

Love your pages btw!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Donna!! Great Work!

Ronda Simpson said...

Congrats, Donna!!! You do amazing work!!

Christa said...

Congrats Donna!! Beautiful LOs!!

Donna Espiritu said...

Thank you ladies, I so appreciate this wonderful recognition! THANK YOU!!!

wendipooh13 said...

Congrats Donna!!! love looking at your beautiful work, just gorgeous!!!

Brandi said...

Congrats! Love your pages! The "Giraffe Ride" page is my fave!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lovely
Greeting from belgium
Louisette
my second blog here : scrap digital
http://www.aufeminin.com/mon-espace/retriever6