Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Motivation




Spring is in the air....grass is getting greener & flowers are in bloom! Capri pants & flip-flops are the going attire. Sooooo.........todays motivation is a FLOWER POWER challenge! Create a LO with LOTS of flowers! You can use any kind of flowers you want to.



And......, get this, send us a pic of the lo telling us how many flowers you used & you will receive 1 friendzpoint for every flower used!!!! And yes, they can be layered!



Here is a LO that I recently created. It has a total of 20 flowers!

So, get to scrappin' girlz & rack up those April friendz pointz!



Remember to check back in tonight for Bingo Words!
~ Cheryl

5 comments:

Ronda Simpson said...

I love this LO! And I love using flowers! So I guess that means I love this challenge.

Ronda Simpson said...

ok...my comment was a little dorky.

scrapfriendzy said...

Your such a dork!!! LOL JJ...you know I luv ya!!!
I'm so all over this challenge!!!
~AMY

wendipooh13 said...

such a cute page!!!! love it and all the flowers... hope I can get to this soon!!!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE flowers... been hoarding them for too long!! so, I am so up for this one!
Love the page Cheryl . congrats on it making the big win at SO!!! =)