Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Motivation

Woohoo! We are LOVING the new forum!!!!!! If you haven't already done it, please check it out by clicking on the link to the right. Register & get to chatting!!!!! I want to say a big thank you to Amy for spending hours getting it all together for us!!! WTG AMY!!!



So back to Monday Motivation:


Lately I am loving everything with scallops & butterflies!!!! Soooo.....my challenge is for you to create a LO with ........you guessed it!


Scallops & butterflies!!!!


You can use any kind of butterflies. You can purchase them, punch them,or make your own!

C'mon how many times have you drawn butterflies when you were doodling????



Either e-mail your lO to us or provide a link in the forum under Monday Motivation for 4-14-08 & receive 10 friendzpointz!!!! (If you don't have a gallery to link us to, you can create one in photobucket.) If you have any questions just ask for help in the forum. We will be glad to help however we can!


Here is my latest LO with scallops & butterflies:

3 comments:

Christa said...

Great LO!! Love pink & orange!

Ronda Simpson said...

Such a cute LO!! I love the scallops and butterfly challenge! Sounds like fun!

scrapfriendzy said...

I LOVE this LO of my little Ally-Cakes....you should totally give it to me!!!heehee
Great challenge!
~AMY~