Tuesday, April 1, 2008

March Newzzzzzzzz & BINGO!!!!

OK, girlz...here's the announcement you've been waiting for!! The girlfriend with the most March FRIENDZ POINTZ izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

.......................................................................

..........................

.............................................................

.....................................................................................

..........................Wendi R.!!!!!



Wendi had an amazing 172 FPz this month!!!!!

2nd place went to.........Donna E. with 142 FPz

3rd place goes to........... Jodi C. with 108 FPz

Next in line was Elizabeth M. with 107 FPZ & Elizabeth with 101 FPz (just to name a few)!!!!
Everyone did a great job this month and we hope you'll keep playing with us!!! There are already ways to earn April FPZ...so get busy!! ;)
I'll introduce the March GFOTM asap!!!

*BINGO***BINGO***BINGO***BINGO***BINGO***BINGO***BINGO*
Here are your first 3 words for the April BINGO game:

COLORS
PAINT
CHIPBOARD

Good Luck!!

Don't forget to keep up with the words that have been called by clicking on the link at the top/right...The called words will be in red.



Don't Miss Ronda's Wacky Wednesday Tomorrow!!!

~A


11 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh!!!! YEAH!!! sooo many great challenge on the board I couldn't resist and kept me super busy!!!

woo hoo for bingo!!!

Anonymous said...

great job, Wendi!

I know, it's alot of fun hanging out here, huh?? I stay on here & scrap when I should be doing housework and/or bookkeeping. Oh well, I AM the boss!

Christa said...

WOW WTG Wendi!!
CONGRATS everyone!!

Elizabeth said...

I had colors and chipboard.

scrapfriendzy said...

WTG Wendi!!! Congrats, girl, you have definitley been busy!! You ALL have!!!

scrapfriendzy said...

Oops!! forgot to about the bingo words!!!
I had all three!! Woohoo!
~Ronda

wendipooh13 said...

all three words????? man....
I never start that good!!!LOL

zabeth said...

i got 2.

Brandi said...

COngrats everyone! Great job!

Now watch out! Cause I'm gonna kick booty in BINGO! Got ALL 3!!!!

Cheryl L. said...

I had 2!!

Cheryl L. said...

And Congratulations Wendi!! Wtget those pointz girl!!!