Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Technique Tuesday

Whew! You girlz have blown me away with your March projects!! There is some major scrappy talent around this place!! Way to go!!! I hope you are having as much fun as I am here at ScrapFriendzy!! Invite some friendz to join us this month!!
Can't wait to announce the March FRIENDZ POINTZ Winner and March GFOTM!!! But until then....here's our technique for today:

Using A Pen To Create Fun Circles To Embellish Your Page
This is a super easy technique...I love the way it looks on my pages. Here's my example:

To make my circles, I simply cut a circle with my punch (small ones) or curvy cutter (larger ones). I laid my circle on my page where I wanted the design. I traced around it lightly with a pencil, and then "doodled" polka dots on my pencil marks with a white gel pen. Lastly, I erased the pencil lines that were showing and voila! Got fun circles that add interest to my page!
So...give this technique a whirl on one of you next creations! Send a pic of your page to scrapfriendzy@windstream.net and I'll give you 10 APRIL FRIENDZ POINTZ!!!
Check back later this evening...the BINGO game starts soon!!!
~AMY

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

gorgeous page! i am addicted to dots in a line on my pages.. just never tried em' in a circle! can't wait to try it!

Cheryl L. said...

Awesome page & technique! I'll give it a try!

wendipooh13 said...

fun page, I love white dots!!! gonna have to do this one

Ronda Simpson said...

Cool! Like this technique, looks like fun!

Deanna said...

Amy that page is just too stinkin' cute! I love it! love your style!