Monday, April 21, 2008

Technique Tuesday

Good morning, girlz!! Hope your week is off to a great start! Today's technique Challenge is a super easy one!
Use Ribbon To Create Flower Stems


To complete this card, I simply cut ribbon to the desired length for the flower stems. I then cut a small piece of ribbon and tied it onto the "stem" to create the look of leaves. This is so easy, but it is a really cute addition to your projects!
To earn 10 FRIENDZ POINTZ, create a card or LO using this technique. E-mail us a pic or post it in this thread in the forum!
Speaking of the forum....get over there and do some chattin'!!! Invite some friendz to come play with us!
Don't forget...the clock is ticking for the April FRIENDZ POINTZ Deadline!!!
{FYI...Today is the day the April GFOTM Contest will be posted!!!}

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea!! i love making cards!

Anonymous said...

Amy, what flower paper is that? it's so pretty, it looks like it has alot of detail already on it, just needs a button or brad to fancy it up.

scrapfriendzy said...

It's a PP I just cut the flowers from...I think it's BoBunny Teen Chic line

Ronda Simpson said...

Super Duper cute!! Great technique!

wendipooh13 said...

I have to do this!!!! this idea is sooo cute and love the example

Cheryl L. said...

I LOVE that card!!! Great technique! I def want to try this!!!

Christa said...

Here's my card. :)

http://christascorner.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking :)