Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Big Reveal!!!!

The time has come for the big reveal!! I'm sooooo excited!!!


We now have a forum!!!!
We've been working really hard to get everything up and running... I'm sure there will be a few "kinks" to work out, but bare with us and we'll get it all straightened out!
Our goal is to not only give us a place to chat and get to know each other, but also a better place to keep all of the FRIENDZ POINTZ projects organized. You will now have the option to upload your projects into a photo gallery, such as photobucket, and then post it in the appropriate thread in our forum...this way, we can all see each others work and share a little inspiration!!
Head on over there and register so you can start chattin' with us!!!
If you have any questions or recomendations, please let us know!!!
ScrapFriendzy Forum

6 comments:

Melanie H said...

Congratulations girls, the forum is looking wonderful too.

Christa said...

BIG CONGRATS!! I'm all signed up and chatting my way around! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Ronda Simpson said...

yay!!!!

scrapfriendzy said...

I'm soooo excited!!! I hope you girlz are lovin it as much as we are!!!
~AMY

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh, congrats and how exciting!!! I will get over there when I get back home!!!!