Thursday, April 24, 2008

30-Minute Thursday

Hey Girlz!
Here is our challenge for today!

Simple Notecards

I always try to keep a variety of cards made up for different occasions. But, sometimes I wait until the last minute and realize I need a card for something, and don't have what I need. When you are in a pinch for time, this is a great solution. {Or you could buy one....but that is committing scrapbook sin! lol}


I created this notecard in less than 30 minutes using scraps. I cut a 5x8 piece of cardstock for my card. Using the scraps from my Pink Paislee Spring Fling Papers, I pieced together this notecard. { I know I am wearing out these Pink Paislee papers, but I love'em!} I trimmed down the strips of leftovers to fit my card, and inked them for dimension. I used my Cricut to cut out a flower and matted it on the square shapes. Then I added a brad to the center, and there you have it! You can always go back later and add a sentiment if you want.
For each simple notecard you create, I'll give you 5 Friendz Pointz each! Just Remember there is a deadline! April 30th, midnight {CST}!!!

~Ronda

3 comments:

scrapfriendzy said...

Such a cute card!!! Thanks for "bailing" me out!!!LOL
~AMY

Christa said...

Great card.

Donna Espiritu said...

Couldn't get in the forum, so I'll post this link here instead:
http://scrappydonna.blogspot.com/2008/04/cards-friendzy.html

The next images after the first are for notecards..i kind of got a little carried away lol!! :)