Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wacky Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday Girlz!!
I have something fun and different for you to try this week for another way to earn Pointz before the deadline!!

See-through Sensations

This is a tip/trick that I have been wanting to play around with for a while. It's adding a see-through divider section to your page. There are many ways to do it, You can staple, sew, use glue dots...etc.






Here is what I did:
1. Cut a strip of paper from my 12x12 background.
2. Assemble your work on a mat or trimmer that has the measurements. I used another 12x12 sheet of paper as a guide to make sure my measurements weren't off.
3. After I had my page laid out, I adhered the clear elements to my page using glue dots. ( I used Heidi Swapp ghost flowers) Also, on the back, I added a strip of the KI Memories Pop Culture Lace Cardstock, just because it was also see-through.
Then voila'! You have a unique way to add flair to your page and it's so much fun to do! I created this page using this school years pics of my kids. Every so often, I like to do a LO of their current favorites. So , behind each photo, I added hidden journaling of their faves this year. It's so neat to look back and see how they have changed, or stayed the same.

I'm gonna give you 15 Friendz Pointz for completing this challenge. I figure 10ptz for completing it, and an extra 5 for being brave enough to try!! lol

Don't forget to upload by the deadline!!! *** Next Wednesday, April 30th by midnight {CST}***
Have a great week girlz, and hopefully a scrappy one!!

~Ronda

6 comments:

AmyG said...

OMG!!! That page is adorable!!! I've been wanting to do this technique too! Great job as usual, girlie!!

Brandi said...

I've been wanting to try this too! Love your page!

Melanie H said...

I love this idea, how fun.
Ronda, your page is gorgoeus.

Jane said...

The technique is great, but I especially love the journaling idea.

wendipooh13 said...

THIS is just gorgoeus and amazing!!! love how it looks and I need to be brave enough to try this... have to check my "ghost" stash!!!

Christa said...

Did this one!! You should too, lots of fun!!

http://scrapfriendzy.freeforums.org/04-23-08-see-through-sensations-t77.html#519