Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Challenge Thursday

I'm so excited about our first CHALLENGE THURSDAY!!! This week's challenge is using one of my sketches! You will have 1 week to complete a layout using it. This challenge is worth 10 Friendz Pointz!!




Here are our example pages using this sketch:



"Beautiful" by AMY


























"My Angel" by Brandi



"Sweet Little Baby Girl" by Cheryl


"We Blinked" By Ronda


Hope you find this sketch inspiring! To recieve your 10 Friendz Pointz, just create your page using the sketch and e-mail us a pic of it to scrapfriendzy@yahoo.com You have 1 week to complete your page. Friendz Pointz will be awarded to anyone who submits pages by midnight February 29 We will post all of the completed pages here on ScrapFriendzy!!

Keep working on those Wacky Word Scrambles!! The are worth 3 Friendz Pointz!!!
TODAY is the DEADLINE for the Girlfriend Of The Month Contest!! Get those LOs turned in by midnight (CST)!!
Hope you have a Super Duper Totally Amazing Scrap-Happy Day!! ;)
Later Gators!
~AMY

7 comments:

Donna Espiritu said...

cool sketch and lovely layouts!

Elizabeth said...

YOU did that sketch??
its really cute.. as are all the pages. gosh, you all did a fabulous job with them!
thanks for the inspiration =)

AmyG said...

Thanks! It was my first one to do. I love using sketches..they make scrapping fast & easy!

Ronda Simpson said...

I agree! It was so easy to do. I think that may have been the quickest LO I've ever done.

Anonymous said...

My interpretation of the sketch can be found at my blog. :) The page on the left is for the sketch and the one on the right is the stitching border challenge.

Kind of a double dip but not exactly. :)

http://redthreadscrapper.blogspot.com/

wendipooh13 said...

great sketch, hoping to get to do this one tomorrow!!!

wendipooh13 said...

I got mine done heres the link to my blog:

http://scrappydayinparadise.blogspot.com/