Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Technique Tuesday

Today's technique is from the Autumn Leaves Designing With 2008 Calendar:
ADD TEXTURE TO YOUR LAYOUT WITH STRIPS OF RIBBON

I thought this was such a clever way to make a layout go from plain and simple to super cool! So give it a try! I think I'll use this technique on a page today!!

Have a great Tuesday!! Remember....GFOTM entries are due by midnight Thursday!

Here's a BINGO word to get you through the day!!

FLOWERS

Good Luck! We are getting really close to a winner!!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

No flowers for me! :(

Cheryl L. said...

I had flowers! Got 6 left. Now pick the right ones tonight!!!!

Ronda Simpson said...

I got nothing.

Elizabeth said...

Of course I had flowers!!
yay=)

oh, am a tad ribbon obsessed! LOVE using it on my pages !