Saturday, January 19, 2008

31 in 31

Last week I mentioned my "resolution" of doing something scrappy everyday. Well so far it's been easier than I thought. I joined the LOAD challenge at BPS and then Simply Obsessed is doing a "31 Flavors" challenge for inspiration. Everyday someone posts a challenge to get you started. If you load your layout in the gallery, your name goes into a drawing for a prize at the end of the month. So far I have done at least one layout per day, sometimes 2! If you need a little inspiration this month, or just wanna chat, stop by http://www.simplyobsessed.biz/. We'd be glad to have you!

~B

1 comment:

AmyG said...

These challenges are so cool! I've enjoyed them everyday.....ofcourse, I haven't come even close to getting one done everyday....but, the challenges are cool!:)