Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF!

New Year's Resolutions? Do you make them? I don't. I'm not trying to be difficult. I just know I won't keep them. I know I'm not gonna become a fabulous housekeeper or exercise or eat healthy so I don't even say I will! LOL! This year I did make a scrappy resolution. I plan to "try" to do something scrappy everyday. It may not be a complete page but maybe a card or even just a sketch. So far I have kept that resolution (first time for everything, right?). I have done at least 1 layout per day (minus the past 2 days since I've been out of town) and a few of those days I did more than 1! How awesome is that?

So.....what are your resolutions? Scrappy or otherwise? And how are you doing at keeping them?

~B

PS--You have about an hour left to get those BINGO words in! It's gonna be FUN! Also don't forget to check out the Girlfriend of the Month contest!

1 comment:

scrapfriendzy said...

I made the same scrappy goal...but the Flower Shop has been so busy, well....it ain't happened!!
I did do the usual lose the Holiday weight resolution....I have lost 6 lbs so far!! Only 3 more to go to be at my goal! Yippee!
~AMY~