Monday, January 14, 2008

Amy's Monday Motivation

Happy Monday!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today, I'm not going to necessarily give you motivation to scrap, but rather a site that is absolutely FULL of motivation and inspiration for scrappin'!!!
Just wanted to invite you to come check out a totally cool site where I love hanging out.....It's Scrap Attack!
This site is so much fun! The ladies that hang out there are so kind, the gallery is packed full of inspiration, the store has some of the best products and prices out there and one of my faves..... the Message Board!!
I will warn you before you log on...it is VERY addicting!!! The way Lauri has the site set up is super cool. There are different challenges posted weekly that you can complete and earn charms for. And I've become a Charm Junkie!! I love it!
So...if you want a fun place to hang out, head on over to ScrapAttack! Sign in on the Message Board and tell them AMY (bethally) sent ya!! I promise you will love it!
Have a totally wonderful week!!
AMY
PS.....Be on the look out for more BINGO words tonight!! Don't forget about the January Girlfriend Of The Month Contest! :)

No comments: