Monday, January 28, 2008

Amy's Monday Motivation

Happy Monday!!! Hope you all are having a great start to the week! Before I was absolutley obsessed with scrapbooking, I would scrap only the important events and holiday pictures of my girls. I look through my older albums and I have very few pages of just everyday snapshots. So, I've been going back through some older pictures and scrapping some of those photos that I haven't scrapped yet. It's been so much fun looking back. I can't believe how fast times flies! It seems like just yesterday that were babies!
For this weeks motivation, I want to encourage you to look back at some old photos and scrap them in a "before & after" or a "then & now" type layout. I created this LO of my oldest daughter, Bethany. I found this sweet picture of her when she was in Kindergarten standing by a tree and instantly thought of another picture I took on her first day of Jr. High, standing by a tree! I put both pics on this LO to showcase how much she has changed and grown over the years.


Hope you have a wonderful and blessed week!!!
~AMY~
PS....check back this evening for more BINGO words and tomorrow for Technique Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Ronda Simpson said...

I just love this LO! I have been wanting to do a page of Kyle about turning 10...this would be a good idea for it!

Cheryl L. said...

I love this LO! I feel the same about my previous books. That's a great idea!