Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ronda's Wacky Wednesday

Happy New Years!!!! I love it when a new year starts, its an opportunity to start fresh and change things for the better. I am so excited about what we have in store for Scrapfriendzy this year! We have already had contest winner, Congrats to Mary!! I hope you all consider taking on the challenge on Amy's Monday Motivation, what a neat idea to scrap a year in review. Speaking of this past year, How would you rate 2007? Here are my results...


You Had a Fantastic Year!

Compared to most years, last year was definitely great.
Overall, you're living a much better life than you were twelve months ago.
And nothing is a better mark of a good year.
Here's to hoping next year is even better!

Well, I hope the new year has been great for you so far!! Have a great week!

2 comments:

scrapfriendzy said...

I go the same as you Ronda! Happy New Year! ~B

scrapfriendzy said...

Me too! Happy New Year!!
AMY