Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Amy's Monday..uh..I mean Tuesday Motivation!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2008 is here!! Time to forget the past and embrace a clean fresh start...but wait, we're scrapbookers, our whole purpose in life is to REMEMBER the past- not forget it! So My motivation for you this week as we look forward to the new year, let's reflect on the past year. I challenge you to create a Year In Review layout! They are so fun to do!
I'm already working on one for 2007, but I thought I'd share a few pics of the one I did for 2006.
For this LO, I went with a monthly focus. I keep a pocket calendar ever year. I write EVERYTHING that we've got going on in that calendar. SO when it was time to do this yearly review LO, I just looked through it to see what was happening each month of that year. I made a little folder for every month, chose my favorite picture from each month and put it on the front of the folder. On the inside, I listed the highlights from that month.
It was quick and easy and a fun way to look back on the year!
So.....be creative! Create your own Year In Review Layout! Do it now while the memories of 2007 are fresh on your mind!!
I wish you all a blessed and prosperous 2008!!
ps...make one of your New Year's Resolutions to check out ScrapFriendzy everyday!!! We've got lots of fun things planned for the new year!

4 comments:

Sunnymommie said...

great idea and thank you for show! :)

Elizabeth said...

cool idea.. so simple too!! how big are your month squares??
my first resolution is to clean up my scrap room... THEN i can actually scrap something!! LOL
... and who is the winner of those elsie goodies =)
HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Brandi said...

I love this layout and can't wait to see what you come up with for 2007!

Ronda Simpson said...

I have always loved this idea, and you came up with such a creative way to display it too! Love this challenge!