Monday, January 21, 2008

Amy's Monday Motivation

I recently participated in a challenge on the ScrapAttack Blog to create a LO using "white" or "empty" space on your LO. This is such a popular trend in scrapbooking right now, but a big challenge for me! I'm a gaudy girl! I love filling my pages up with cute pics or rockin' embellies. I always feel like everything has to be "even" and balanced....SO I jumped into the scary world of empty space and this is the LO I came up with:


Got my gaudy fix, but it has "white" space too!
My challenge for you this week is to step outside of your comfort zone and create a LO using a trend or technique that you are a little uncomfortable with. It will be lots of fun, AND you might just like it!!


Who's ready for more BINGO words???!!! Here are your words for today:

Scenic Route

Brads

Rub-Ons

Good Luck, girls!!
PS.....Don't forget about the January Girlfriend Of The Month Contest. The deadline is Jan 31. {For more info...click on the CURRENT CONTEST link to the right}
Have a super duper week!!!!
~AMY~

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

gorgoeus page Amy!! love all the dimension of the flowers... and yeah, I see you 'squeezed' in the white space..lol

I got two more words..rub ons and SR.!
thanks for the challenge..i'll go for it!

Cheryl L. said...

Awesome LO! I got 2...sr & brads!

Ronda Simpson said...

Love the cute page! I understand the "white space" challenge!
Is that Ally?
I got two!! SR and rub-ons!!

Brandi said...

Super cute page!

Only one today--rub-ons.

scrapfriendzy said...

Yep! It's Ally....she was a diva even when she was teeny!! She thought if we were in the car that she HAD to have on her sunglasses!!
HeeHee!! Elizabeth...you're right...I SQUEEZED the empty space in there!!! But, hey...it's still there!!! I found a happy medium!!
~AMY~

Dana said...

two more for me...Scenic Route and Rub ons

Donna Espiritu said...

only got one-rubons

love u lo!