Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday- Free To Speak- Challenge #1

I am excited about the fun things planned for the July Freedom Friendzy!! We have already had 2 awesome challenges & examples! I can't wait to get started on creating them!
Today we are celebrating, {Freedom To Speak}!!!! So I want to challenge you to create a Layout entitled......."I Believe....," and I want you to list at least 3 things that you believe!

My example has a pic of me & things I believe about me, BUT since we already have a challenge to do a page about ourselves, if you don't want to do another one about you, you could do (what you believe about your kids, your job, your vacation,your family, etc.) You get the point! Just be creative! I personally wish I had created more pages about myself & am working on a BOM! You won't regret it!

~Cheryl

Anyway here is my example. Have fun & get to scrappin'!!

No comments: