Monday, July 14, 2008

Free To Choose Challenge #2

Sorry I'm a little late posting this today, girlz.....this week is crazy busy!! We are having VBS at our church and I've been swamped getting everything together each day. But, I didn't forget about today's challenge!! Remember these challenges are all about giving you choices... so here you go!!
Choose a song title from the list to use as your title or journaling AND choose at least 3 "ingredients" from the list to include on your page.
Song Options:
Don't Blink"
"My Wish For You"
"What A Wonderful World"
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
"When A Man Loves A Woman"
"Happy Bithday To you"
"In My Daughter's Eyes"
"You Are My Sunshine"
"Rock-A-Bye-Baby"
"Party Like A Rockstar"

Ingredient List:

Stitching
Hearts
Distress Ink
Blue
Doodling
Lace
Buttons
Ribbon
Flowers
Staples
Here's My Example:

I chose the song, "What A Wonderful World" to showcase pics from our New Mexico Trip during Spring Break. My 3 ingredient choices were: Buttons, Hearts, & Lace

I know this is a big challenge, so you complete this baby and I'll give you 30 FRIENDZ POINTZ!!! Just upload a pic of link in the Gallery!
Have a great week, girlz!

~AMY


No comments: