Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wacky Wednesday


Happy Happy Hump Day!! It's the day before Valentine's!! Aren't you so excited?! I was so inspired by this weeks Monday Motivation. If you haven't read it yet, I encourage you to go back and read. It gives you something to think about! Showing those around us that we love them is so important. And realizing that the best thing we can do for them sometimes is to pay attention to them!! I know with me personally, its so easy to get caught up in my busy schedule and find myself blocking out the little voices saying,"Momma! Momma!", when those are the ones I should be paying most attention to. So, spread some love this week, and let those closest to you know you care!

Ok. So what's up with the vase full of candy?? I knew you were wondering. So, here's the deal. You have to guess how many conversation hearts are in our vase! So much fun!!! Email your guess to scrapfriendzy@yahoo.com. Whoever get the guesses closest to the correct amount wins 15 Friendz Pointz!!!

Comment here and let us know you are guessing, and email your answer! Simple! You've got until midnight (CST) on Friday Feb 15 to submit your guess!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!

~Ronda

7 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

I'm going to have to think about my guess!!! this is sooo cool!!! love it

Anne said...

Okay... I'm sending in my guess...

Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave a comment, but I sent in my guess!

Elizabeth said...

I'm in !

Anonymous said...

I'm sending a guess.

wendipooh13 said...

sent my guess in...

AllyKat said...

oh yeah!I have got to guess I am going to be thinking about it.