Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Technique Tuesday

Good Morning Girlz!! I'm lovin today's technique!

Use Ribbon As The Main Embellishment On Your Page

You can even use ribbon in the place of normal patterned paper!

Here are some examples:


This adorable page was created by Brandi. I loved the way she used only ribbon to embellish her page. She let the ribbon do all the work!

I took Brandi's idea and created a card using the same technique! It was a great way to use some of my ribbon scraps!

So your challenge today is to have funning playing with ribbon and use it as the main embellishment on a project! I'll give you 10 Friendz Pointz for LOs and 8 Friendz Pointz for cards... just e-mail us a picture of your project to scrapfriendzy@windstream.net

**Don't forget to pick your Bingo Words!! The deadline is Sunday, March 30! Look at the post below this one for more info! Have a great day!!

~AMY


6 comments:

Ronda Simpson said...

Love both examples!!

Elizabeth said...

these are both fabulous! I used to use ribbon on everything.. and I've gotten away from it.. can't wait to dig into my ribbon stash.. thanks for the push! =)

wendipooh13 said...

just love the examples, and I know I have more than enough ribbon to get some stuff done... now just gotta have some time!!LOL

Cheryl L. said...

OOOOH! Love the page AND the card! Great idea!!! I need to use some of my ribbon. TFS!

Donna Espiritu said...

those are great ideas!!! love it!

zabeth said...

Love this. I send mine hope that is accepted.