Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Challenge Thursday

Well, we made it over the hump and now we're on the down-hill slide for the weekend!!! It's Challenge Thursday...time for another scrap challenge to get your mojo flowin'...so here ya go:
Today's challenge will be...

To Create A Layout Using NO Patterned Paper

It's really not as hard as it sounds!!! You can use any embellishments! You can stamp or paint on your cardstock to create patterns, or keep it simple...it's up to you!
Here's the example I made:
I created this page for my 2008 BOM {Book Of Me}. It's me & my girls playing at the park a few weeks ago.

I even used a technique from Technique Tuesday a few weeks ago: extending elements off of your page Just a quick & easy page!
Give it a try! Create a page using NO patterned paper, e-mail us a pic of it to scrapfriendzy@windstream.net and I'll give you 10 FRIENDZ POINTZ
Don't forget to give the "Name Those Scraps" game a try....you could win 20FPZ!!

Hope you have a super scrappy day!

~AMY~

5 comments:

Ronda Simpson said...

Wow! What a challenge!
My love for using patterned paper would tempt me!

AmyG said...

That's why it's called a CHALLENGE silly!!!

Ronda Simpson said...

haha Ohhhhh!
Now I get it!

Cheryl L. said...

Great page Amay! Been thinking about trying that. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

AmyG said...

C'Mon...you can do it!!!