Thursday, June 5, 2008

June LO Challenge #1

Hey girlfriendz!!! Everyone is doing an AMAAAAZING job on all the cards!!! The message board is smokin' & we have so many new girlz joining!! What fun!!!

Well for those of you who are wanting to get some pages done this month too, we will be giving lo challenges on Thursdays.

Sooooo, my challenge for you today is to do a lo with 3 pics, 3 ribbons, & 3 flowers!!! Everything else is up to you!!! Can't wait to see what you talented girlz come up with!!!
Have fun!!!! Oh yeah, Post a link to your LO in the forum for 20 FRIENDZ POINTZ!!!Check back in tomorrow for Card Challenge # 4!!!!
~Cheryl

Here is my example:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!! This will def. be a challenge for me. Ribbon and flowers are hard for me to use. I love being pushed outside my comfort zone tho:)