Saturday, June 14, 2008

Challenge # 10 {Sympathy}

For the weekend challenge I am asking you to make a Sympathy card. It can say "With Deepest Sympathy" or whatever, as long as we can see it is for someone who has lost a loved one. No other requirements for this challenge, just do whatever you want to do!
I created this one to give to one of my best friends tomorrow as she lost her dad about a week ago & I know first hand that Father's Day will be very hard tomorrow. I also know that cards from people who care means a lot during a difficult time, so this is an encouragement to bless someone!
Here is mine:


BTW! This is made with the new Basic Grey Euphoria collection! Link your creation into the forum for 10 friendzpointz!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving those papers!! Beautiful card:)

Sassy said...

Beautiful!

Sonia said...

Love the colors, the pp, the design, the flower.. everything!

Great Job!!!

Greetings, Sony

http://sonia.studio60.blogspot.com