Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog Hop #5 !!!



We are having an awesome time at our SF Birthday Blog Hop!! I am so glad you have joined us!

To check out our blog hop from the beginning click here!


Today, we get to hop to Amy's Blog! I know I am her mother, but seriously, she is soooo talented & I am always inspired by her work! I can't wait to see what she has created to challenge us with. We appreciate all you do Amy to make SF such a wonderful site! I know you girlz are excited too, so get to hoppin' & have fun creating!!!

Be sure to leave a comment on Amy's blog so we can get your name in for a great, scrappy, prize!
AND come back tomorrow evening to see where you need to hop to next!

~Cheryl

4 comments:

Cheryl L. said...

Ok Off to check it out!!!!

Michelle H. said...

I'm off to go and see the next blog hop challenge too!

Sherrie said...

Here I go again!!

Ronda Simpson said...

Off to take a lookie!