Friday, December 7, 2007

TGIF!

It's Friday! Do y'all have any big plans for the weekend? We're leaving Sunday afternoon to go Christmas shopping and won't be back until Wednesday. It ought to be a fun little get away with some friends.

I received my prize from Amy and Ronda and it was so wonderful that I want to share some goodness with you guys. Watch for a small prize package to be posted this week!

DH and I are in full Christmas mode and he is helping me decorate so I must go for now (Don't want him to change his mind! LOL!).

Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check back for a prize!

~B

1 comment:

AmyG said...

We had a blast tonight!! My grandma, Mom, Sister,Aunt &I
took our girls to ride the Polar Express at the Texas State Railroad. It was so much fun! The kids wore their pjs, they served dessert and hot chocolate (it should've been ice tea as hot as it was today!!!) We rode the train to the North Pole and saw Santa. It was really neat!
Tomorrow....I'm planning to scrap the day away!!! I refuse to go Christmas shopping on the weekend...too busy!