Monday, December 10, 2007

Amy's Monday Motivation


I created this LO for my ScrapAttack DT a few days ago using numbers. It was so fun to do! After creating this one, I kept thinking of all sorts of ways to use numbers on a LO. There are such cute ideas out there.....
*You could do a LO of you and someone special and title it "Just the 2 of us".
*Create a LO focusing on your (or your child's) "Top 10 Favorites List for 2007".
*Take you child's age, and create a LO stating that number of things you love about them. For example, "11 things I love about you @11"
*Maybe a list of your New Year's Resolutions for 2008
*Try using math on your page...."This + That= Something"
The possibilities are endless!
So my challenge for you this week is to create a page using numbers as your focus. Be creative! Post a comment on this thread, and then post them on your blog so we can see what you've created!!!
Have a super blessed week!
AMY

1 comment: