I've been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I am (maybe it's the approaching holiday season that has got me thinking?)
- My Husband: I met Jason when I was 18 and going through a terrible time. He helped me through it and we fell in love. 12 years later, he still puts up with me, he loves me no matter what, and we have a beautiful daughter.
- My Daughter: Drew is truly our miracle. We thought we weren't going to be able to have her and finally at the perfect time, God blessed us with the most perfect baby girl ever. (I must refer back to this on those days that she's getting into EVERYTHING!)
- My Home: We are so blessed to have been able to build the home of our dreams! It's absolutely perfect (well it will be once we get some furniture in the living room! LOL!)
- A Prosperous Business: Jason has always wanted to be his own boss and own a company. He's been able to do just that for nearly 4 years now. It has grown beyond what we ever expected and because of that I am able to stay home with Drew.
- Being a SAHM: I never in a million years thought I'd want to stay home everyday. I left high school with the intention of becoming a CPA and going to Law School. 5 years later I became a teacher instead! LOL! But still never thought I'd love staying at home! I LOVE it and wouldn't trade this time with Drew for anything!
- My Family: As nutty as they are at times, I'm blessed to have such a wonderful group of people (on both sides) that love me.
- My Friends: I have several friends (one since Jr. High) that I know I can count on for anything. Though some live far from me, I know that they are just a phone call or email away and I know that they totally "have my back"!
I'm sure I could continue on and on and I'm now inspired to create something with my list.
Take a few minutes to make a list of your own. What are you thankful for? How are you blessed?
I'd love to see any pages/projects you've created with your list!
Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to see you at the crop!