Thursday, January 5, 2012

Girlfriend of the Month

Meet our Girlfriend of the Month for January 
Tricia!!!


Hello from Indiana!  My name is Tricia and I am mother to three little people ages 7, 9, and 13.  I have been married for 17 years to a wonderful, hardworking man who lets me buy whatever scrapbooking goodies I want, whenever I want.    I have been scrapbooking for 14 years now.  What started out as a hobby has quickly grown to an obsession.  Layouts, cards, albums, altered items:  nothing is safe around me!
If I am in my crafting place, everyone knows I should not be bothered.  Scrapbooking is my way of leaving a legacy for my family.  By writing down my memories, I am sure that my children can pass on our traditions, our life, and our history to their families.
Here are a few of the wonderful creations Tricia has created.




2 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on being Girlfriend of the Month!! It's so great having you as part of our Scrap-Friendzy girlfriendz!! ~ Blessings

Cheryl L. said...

Congratulations Tricia! Love your work!