Friday, August 8, 2008

Flip-Flop Fridays Challenge #1

I was trying to come up with something clever to tie flip-flops and scrapping together and since flip-flops are the least amount of shoes that you can wear, I decided to go with a "less is more" approach. On Fridays this month you will create super simple pages. Don't panic! Your pages are not going to have to look naked to be considered simple. Keeping it simple can still make a great impact and definitely be pleasing to the eye.

Today I would like for you to choose only 1 cardstock, 1 patterned paper, 1 title font, and 1 embellishment. (You may use any amount of photos, though I used only 1.)

By using only 1 embellishment, I kept the focus on my photo.

We would love to see your version of this challenge. Load your page in the "Flip-Flop Fridays Challenge #1" thread on the MB for 15 pointz.

Also if you would like to have a little fun this weekend, we are having a huge birthday crop at Simply Obsessed starting today. We would love to have you join in the fun! Hope to see you there!

~B

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I haven't been here for awhile.. I have missed you all!! I remember this page Brandi.. love it.. that clock is so perfect.. I may jump in on this challenge.. see ya over at SO =)

Anonymous said...

Here is my link to this challenge.
http://skscrap.blogspot.com/2008/08/when-i-see-you-smile.html

Anonymous said...

I like everything about it.