Friday, November 30, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Here are my results:
|What The Holidays Mean to You|
For you, the holidays are about emotional connections and bonds. You are happiest being around those you love.
You celebrate the holidays in an over the top style. If something is cute, you'll buy it. People end up with a lot of gifts from you - and your house is like a holiday wonderland, full of decorations.
During the holidays, you feel magical. You love all of the decorations and how happy people are. You like to sit back and take it all in.
You think the holidays should be nostalgic and sweet. The holidays bring out your inner child.
Your best holiday memories are of childhood foods and traditions. You secretly still wish you believed in Santa Claus.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Have a wonderful week and don't forget to enter the GOTM challenge! I can't wait to see what you create!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
NEW TURKEY RECIPE
Your dinner will be the talk of the TOWN!!
You should try this!
Sure to bring smiles from your guests!
Here is a new way to prepare your Thanksgiving Turkey.
1. Cut out aluminum foil in desired shapes.
2. Arrange the turkey in the roasting pan, position the foil carefully. (see attached picture for details)
3. Roast according to your own recipe and serve.
4. Watch your guests' faces...
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Monday, November 19, 2007
PS....Don't forget, the clock is ticking....the Nov. GOTM contest deadline will be here soon!!! See the contest info in our archives!
Have a super blessed week!
Friday, November 16, 2007
I have a confession to make. I photograph my food! No not all my food! I'm not nuts! LOL! But I often hold up Thanksgiving dinner trying to get pics of everything before it gets cut into and messed all up. Of course my family thinks I'm insane but every year I do it. This year I'm sure will be no different and I plan to create a page showcasing my food photos. I challenge all of you to do the same. Take pics of your Thanksgiving meal and create a layout with them. You can include the menu or favorite family recipes. The possibilities are unlimited. I can't wait to see your pages and I'll be sure to post mine here when I get it done.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
How Creative Are You??
I was 78%
|You Are 78% Creative|
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.
You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.
Now, one just for kicks!!! Some of you 80's kids will enjoy this one!!!
Who is Your 80's Hunk??
Mine was John Stamos, LOL!
|Your 80s Hunk Is|
Hope you had as much fun as I did!!! And remember, don't get caught up so much in routine and every day life! This is the perfect opportunity for you to break free from everyday serious stuff! Enjoy your life! Take care and be blessed!!
Monday, November 12, 2007
My challenge for you this week is to write down the different steps of your day. You know, "A Day In The Life Of..." and create a LO! Be creative in your photography: maybe take a picture of the pile of laundry you are facing or the meal you cooked for dinner! It'll be neat one day to look back and see how you spent your busy days.
Put your LO on your blog and link it on THIS post so we can see!!
***Don't forget about the November GOTM Contest!!!***
Have a super blessed week!!!
Friday, November 9, 2007
I've been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I am (maybe it's the approaching holiday season that has got me thinking?)
- My Husband: I met Jason when I was 18 and going through a terrible time. He helped me through it and we fell in love. 12 years later, he still puts up with me, he loves me no matter what, and we have a beautiful daughter.
- My Daughter: Drew is truly our miracle. We thought we weren't going to be able to have her and finally at the perfect time, God blessed us with the most perfect baby girl ever. (I must refer back to this on those days that she's getting into EVERYTHING!)
- My Home: We are so blessed to have been able to build the home of our dreams! It's absolutely perfect (well it will be once we get some furniture in the living room! LOL!)
- A Prosperous Business: Jason has always wanted to be his own boss and own a company. He's been able to do just that for nearly 4 years now. It has grown beyond what we ever expected and because of that I am able to stay home with Drew.
- Being a SAHM: I never in a million years thought I'd want to stay home everyday. I left high school with the intention of becoming a CPA and going to Law School. 5 years later I became a teacher instead! LOL! But still never thought I'd love staying at home! I LOVE it and wouldn't trade this time with Drew for anything!
- My Family: As nutty as they are at times, I'm blessed to have such a wonderful group of people (on both sides) that love me.
- My Friends: I have several friends (one since Jr. High) that I know I can count on for anything. Though some live far from me, I know that they are just a phone call or email away and I know that they totally "have my back"!
I'm sure I could continue on and on and I'm now inspired to create something with my list.
Take a few minutes to make a list of your own. What are you thankful for? How are you blessed?
I'd love to see any pages/projects you've created with your list!
Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to see you at the crop!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
|Your Pilgrim Name Is|
Monday, November 5, 2007
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Brandi Pitts!!!!!! Congrats!!!
We'll be posting some of Brandi's awesome work very soon...you can check her out on her blog!!!!
Stay tune for great inspiration from Brandi!!!
And remember, November Girlfriend Of The Month Competition is coming soon!!!